Welcome to the OktoberfestWear Store!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Oktoberfest Wear’s website, accessible at oktoberfestwear.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Oktoberfest Wear Store if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the parent company of the Oktoberfest Wear Store, The Land of the Pure. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By making a purchase decision with the Oktoberfest Wear Store or The Land of the Pure, you hereby agree to the following terms
- The products ordered from the Oktoberfest Wear Store shall be the property of the company unless the due payment has been made by the customer. However, in case of a damage caused by the buyer’s negligence, the company shall be free of any liability towards the customer and would have the right to receive the due payment for the product. For more details, please also review our Exchanges and Returns Policy and Shipping Policy in the relevant section.
- In case your purchase intent is business oriented and the products are not being bought for personal use, the order process shall not be considered complete without a mutually signed agreement between both the parties highlighting all of the following
- Product price
- Payment terms
- Delivery schedule
- Product details inclusive of the materials to be used, sizes required etc.
- Location of delivery
- Persons in charge to oversee the process from order placement to delivery from the end of both parties
Unless otherwise stated, Oktoberfest Wear Store and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Oktoberfest Wear Store. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Oktoberfest Wear Store for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Oktoberfest Wear Store
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Oktoberfest Wear Store
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Oktoberfest Wear Store
- Redistribute content from The Oktoberfest Wear Store
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website might offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Oktoberfest Wear Store does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Oktoberfest Wear Store, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Oktoberfest Wear Store shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Oktoberfest Wear Store reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website or any other social media platform and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy or any other law enforceable by the Government of United Kingdom
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Oktoberfest Wear Store a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media for business and marketing purposes.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Oktoberfest Wear Store; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, please inform us by sending an e-mail to Oktoberfest Wear Store. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. We shall respond to you at the earliest possible for the same.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Oktoberfest Wear Store’s or the Oktoberfest Wear Store’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be responsible for any content that appears on your Website for your own business usage. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that may arise against your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
For the purpose of security, we reserve the right to monitor all communication such as comments, chats, reviews etc. made through our website any other social medium in use by the company for its marketing.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Warranty and shipping
For all purchases made, a warranty period shall be 7 days. We urge you to check upon the received items at the earliest possible and share any claims for exchange or return (see relevant page) within these 7 days. This communication can be made either through email or a form (as and when it is available).
Please review the shipping policy to have a detail about the process, the charges and other dispatch information related to the orders placed with the Oktoberfest Wear Store.
Any form of claims and settlements shall be dealt with, in the light of applicable laws governed by the relevant agencies of United Kingdom.